Apartment for rent downtown Skopje, 72 sq meters, fully equipped
- Two-bed, 72 m2
- 4th storey, Gradski Zid, 2-3 minutes walk to EU Mission
- completely furnished
- central heating connected to city network
- lounge with a living and a dining room, plus spacious bedroom featuring queen sized bed and a smaller working (children’s) room.
- refurbished bathroom
- terrace facing onto west (back side of EU mission)
- lounge air-conditioned
- window insect screens in bedroom and living room
- five-door cupboard
- dish-washing machine
- laundry-washing machine
- TV in living room with a cable connection and small-sized TV in bedroom
- double-lock front door
* Possibility for hiring a cleaning lady for maintaining the hygiene once or twice a week
Price: 400.00 euro/month
Contact phone: 070/ 273-566
House for sale at Vodno.
In near vicinity of Serbian and Ukrainian Embassy as well as the US,
Swedish and British ambassadorial residences.
Surface of 192 m² and yard overlooking Skopje with total surface of 1320 m².
Construction possibility: 375 m² horizontally and 8 m vertically.
Price: 875,000 Euro
Contact phone: 070/ 655-289
House for rent: in Vodno, located right above St. Jovan Church. Excellent location, near many residencies. One-storey house, 140 m2 and 500 m2 yard. Luxurious furniture, own garage, satellite TV, central heating, as well as artistic pictures.
Available as of mid October 2008.
Contact phone: 02 / 30 78 846 ; 075 / 53 27 47
Flat for rent: Luxury furnished of 60 m2 in Skopje central area. Living room, dining room, two bedroom, bathroom and a balcony. Price € 350.
Telephone: 070/633-223 or 070/495-967
House for rent: Nicely furnished house at Vodno, st. Gjorgji Abadziev n. 9.
Flat for rent: Two-level flat of 67 m², located in the city centre on the first floor
of a building constructed in 2001. Two bedrooms, sitting room, dining room, kitchen and a balcony. Nice furniture. Cable and satellite TV, internet connection,
central heating, air conditioner, security entrance door etc...
400 euros – bills included.
Contact phone: 070 361 700; 02 3211 063