On Tuesday, VMRO-DPMNE reiterated its stand on the Racketeering case. “Katica Janeva, Bojan Jovanovski and Zoran Milevski, the only suspects, are not alone. They cannot extort 20 euros, let alone 20 million, if they don’t have PM Zoran Zaev’s support. Prosecutor Vilma Ruskovska has disgracefully ended the investigation only with these suspects,” party spokesperson Dimce Arsovski said. Regarding former Security and Counter-Intelligence Director Zoran Verusevski’s testimony the previous day, the VMRO-DPMNE spokesperson said that his party had for years been warning that Zaev had been ready to do anything to come to power. “This witness just confirms that,” Arsovski added. SDSM rejected VMRO-DPMNE’s accusations. “SDSM has invested in the building of the legal system. We’re in favour of normal political dialogue. The Prosecutor’s Office law should be adopted. There has to be accountability for everyone. VMRO-DPMNE leader Hristijan Mickoski still hasn’t answered the question whether all donations to the party were recorded in the report,” SDSM MP and spokesperson Kostadin Kostadinov stated. Regarding Verusevski’s statements, Kostadinov said he couldn’t comment on testimonies and court processes. However, he added that the authenticity of the wire-tapped materials had been confirmed several times. Kostadinov didn’t want to explain who had submitted the materials to the party, that is, Verusevski or the other intelligence agent, Gjorgji Lazarevski. He reiterated the ruling party’s stand according to which that was done by whistleblowers.