The Head of the Basic Public Prosecutor of Macedonia (PPO) Ljubomir Joveski says in an interview for MIA that the video recording published by the Italian newspaper “La Verita” will not endanger the investigation over the “Racketeering” case. The Facebook page of “La Verita” published on Thursday a video recording from the security cameras in the home of businessman Orce Kamcev in Skopje, on which “Racketeering” suspects Bojan Jovanovski and Zoran Mileski take from Kamcev 1.5 million euros in cash and leave his house. “The recording published by the Italian newspaper is not a piece of evidence in our possession for this case. Once the investigation is complete, we shall present all the evidence we gathered to the court. The Head of the Special Public Prosecution (SPO) Katica Janeva has not been called for statement by PPO so far, but if we conclude she is in any way involved in this case, we shall act in accordance with the laws,” Joveski told MIA. From SPO they also reacted to the publication of the recording. “This is an unequivocal proof that there is not connection whatsoever between what is said in the conversations in this recording and the actions and decisions of SPO related to the “Empire” case in which one of the suspects is Kamcev himself. The Supreme Court accepted his appeal for abolishment of the measure for house arrest against him, despite the fact that SPO notified the Supreme Court that the appeals of Kamcev and other suspects in “Empire” are ungrounded,” writes the announcement of SPO.